CHICAGO, LONDON, SINGAPORE, July 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- JLL (NYSE: JLL) has published its 2016 Global Sustainability Report, which demonstrates the firm's accomplishments in working toward a sustainable future.
The report restates JLL's commitment to sustainability and the tangible ways the company is delivering positive financial, social and environmental results. These include:
- Being named one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" for the 10th straight year in 2017
- Working with clients to achieve 138 green building certifications, a 14 percent increase from last year
- Delivering clients energy savings of an estimated 558 million kWh in the U.S. alone
- Investing a total of $16.5 million on training around the globe
- Giving a total of $5 million in corporate and employee donations to charity
- Volunteering more than 6,700 days of time in support of charitable causes
The report also highlights progress on JLL's Building a Better Tomorrow program, which aims to add lasting value to clients, employees, shareholders and communities. Building a Better Tomorrow embeds environmental, social and financial responsibilities across JLL's services and operations through these four pillars:
- Generating lasting value for our Clients
- Engaging our People
- Transforming our Workplaces
- Supporting our Communities
"The world's financial, social and environmental challenges demand a bolder response from businesses around the globe," said Christian Ulbrich, JLL CEO. "This is why we're committed to new ways of partnering with our stakeholders that help achieve our shared ambitions for a sustainable future."
Download the 2016 Global Sustainability Report.
For more news, research and information from JLL, please visit www.jll.com.
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $136 billion. At the end of the first quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 78,000. As of March 31, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $58.0 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Connect with us
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/jll-announces-2016-sustainability-milestones-300494922.html
Gayle Kantro, Phone: +1 312 228 2795, Email: Gayle.Kantro@am.jll.com