6. A certificate of the SDAT as to the good standing of the Company, dated as of the date hereof; and
7. A certificate executed by Mark J. Ohringer, Corporate Secretary of the Company, dated as of the date hereof.
In expressing the opinion set forth below, we have assumed the following:
1. Each individual executing any of the Documents, whether on behalf of such individual or another person, is legally competent to do so.
2. Each individual executing any of the Documents on behalf of a party (other than the Company) is duly authorized to do so.
3. Each of the parties (other than the Company) executing any of the Documents has duly and validly executed and delivered each of the Documents to which such party is a signatory, and such partys obligations set forth therein are legal, valid and binding.
4. All Documents submitted to us as originals are authentic. All Documents submitted to us as certified or photostatic copies conform to the original documents. All signatures on all such Documents are genuine. All public records reviewed or relied upon by us or on our behalf are true and complete. All statements and information contained in the Documents are true and complete. There has been no oral or written modification or amendment to the Documents, or waiver of any provision of the Documents, by action or omission of the parties or otherwise.
5. Prior to the issuance of the Offered Securities, the Board, or an authorized committee thereof, will adopt resolutions satisfying the requirements of Sections 2-203 and 2-208 of the Maryland General Corporation Law, if applicable.
6. Prior to the issuance of any shares of Common Stock or Preferred Stock (including any Depositary Shares), the Company will have available for issuance, under the Charter, the requisite number of authorized but unissued shares of Common Stock or Preferred Stock.
7. Appropriate certificates representing shares of Common Stock or Preferred Stock, as the case may be, will be executed and delivered upon the sale and issuance of any shares of Common Stock or Preferred Stock (including any Depositary Shares), and will comply with the