|JONES LANG LASALLE INC filed this Form S-3ASR on 11/07/2017|
Table of Contents
DESCRIPTION OF SUBSCRIPTION RIGHTS
We may issue subscription rights to purchase common stock, preferred stock, debt securities or other securities. These subscription rights may
be issued independently or together with any other security offered by us and may or may not be transferable by the securityholder receiving the subscription rights in such offering. In connection
with any offering of subscription rights, we may enter into a standby arrangement with one or more underwriters or other purchasers pursuant to which the underwriters or other purchasers may be
required to purchase up to all of the securities remaining unsubscribed for after such offering.
prospectus supplement relating to any subscription rights that we may offer will describe the specific terms of the subscription rights. These terms may include the
- the price, if any, for the subscription rights;
- the exercise price payable for each share of common stock, share of preferred stock, debt security or other security upon the exercise of the
- the number of subscription rights issued to each securityholder;
- the number and terms of each share of common stock, share of preferred stock, debt security or other security that may be purchased per each
- any provisions for adjustment of the number or amount of securities receivable upon exercise of the subscription rights or the exercise price
of the subscription rights;
- the extent to which the subscription rights are transferable;
- any other terms of the subscription rights, including the terms, procedures and limitations relating to the exchange and exercise of the
- the date on which the right to exercise the subscription rights shall commence, and the date on which the subscription rights shall expire;
- the extent to which the subscription rights may include an over-subscription privilege with respect to unsubscribed securities; and
- if applicable, the material terms of any standby underwriting or purchase arrangement entered into by us in connection with the offering of
addition to describing the specific terms of the subscription rights, the applicable prospectus supplement will contain a summary of certain United States federal income tax
consequences applicable to the subscription rights.
© Copyright Jones Lang LaSalle, IP, Inc.