|JONES LANG LASALLE INC filed this Form S-3ASR on 11/07/2017|
Table of Contents
DESCRIPTION OF WARRANTS
This section describes the general terms and provisions of our warrants that we may issue from time to time. The applicable prospectus
supplement will describe the terms of any warrant agreements and the warrants issuable thereunder. If any particular terms of the warrants described in the prospectus supplement differ from any of the
terms described herein, then the terms described herein will be deemed superseded by that prospectus supplement.
may issue warrants for the purchase of our debt securities, common stock, preferred stock, depositary shares or securities of third parties or other rights, including rights to
receive payment in cash or securities based on the value, rate or price of one or more specified commodities, currencies, securities or indices, or any combination of the foregoing. We may issue
warrants independently or together with other securities, and they may be attached to or separate from the other securities. Each series of warrants will be issued under a separate warrant agreement
that we will enter into with a bank or trust company, as warrant agent, as detailed in the applicable prospectus supplement. The warrant agent will act solely as our agent in connection with the
warrants and will not assume any obligation, or agency or trust relationship, with you. We will file a copy of the warrant and warrant agreement with the
SEC each time we issue a series of warrants, and these warrants and warrant agreements will be incorporated by reference into the registration statement of which this prospectus is a part. A holder of
our warrants should refer to the provisions of the applicable warrant agreement and prospectus supplement for more specific information.
prospectus supplement relating to a particular issue of warrants will describe the terms of those warrants, including, when applicable:
- the offering price;
- the currency or currencies, including composite currencies, in which the price of the warrants may be payable;
- the number of warrants offered;
- the securities underlying the warrants, including the securities of third parties or other rights, if any, to receive payment in cash or
securities based on the value, rate or price of one or more specified commodities, currencies, securities or indices, or any combination of the foregoing, purchasable upon exercise of the warrants;
- the exercise price and the amount of securities you will receive upon exercise;
- the procedure for exercise of the warrants and the circumstances, if any, that will cause the warrants to be automatically exercised;
- the rights, if any, we have to redeem the warrants;
- the date on which the right to exercise the warrants will commence and the date on which the warrants will expire;
- the designation and terms of the securities with which the warrants are issued and the number of warrants issued with each such security;
- the date on and after which the warrants and the related securities will be separately transferable;
- U.S. federal income tax consequences;
- the name of the warrant agent; and
- any other material terms of the warrants.
© Copyright Jones Lang LaSalle, IP, Inc.